Written by Maury Brown
Thursday, 18 June 2009 11:43
After last night’s initial launch of live games streamed within MLB.com At Bat 2009 for iPhone and iPod Touch (see review here), fans can watch a pair of prominent Interleague Play rivalries today with the Chicago White Sox-Chicago Cubs from Wrigley Field at 2:20 p.m. (EDT) and the Detroit Tigers-St. Louis Cardinals from Busch Stadium at 8:15 p.m. (EDT).
Below are upcoming games scheduled to be available in MLB.com At Bat 2009 (all times are EDT; schedule subject to change; games subject to blackout restrictions). A continuously-updated schedule of live streaming games is available within the application.
- Chicago White Sox vs. Chicago Cubs, 2:20 p.m.
- Detroit Tigers vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 8:15 p.m.
Friday, June 19
- Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago Cubs, 2:20 p.m.
- Atlanta Braves vs. Boston Red Sox, 7:10 p.m.
Saturday, June 20
- Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:05 p.m.
- Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, 9:05 p.m.
Sunday, June 21
- Tampa Bay Rays vs. New York Mets, 1:10 p.m.
- Florida Marlins vs. New York Yankees, 5:05 p.m.
Monday, June 22
- Chicago Cubs vs. Atlanta Braves, 7:10 p.m.
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, 10:05 p.m.
Maury Brown is the Founder and President of the Business of Sports Network, which includes The Biz of Baseball, The Biz of Football, The Biz of Basketball and The Biz of Hockey. He is contributor to Baseball Prospectus, and is available as a freelance writer. Brown's full bio is here. He looks forward to your comments via email and can be contacted through the Business of Sports Network.
Don't forget to register and log in on The Biz of Baseball site to get updates via your in-box, and see information only logged in members can see.
Follow Maury Brown and the Business of Sports Network on Twitter