JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) and the Boston Red Sox will announce a partnership on Friday. Speculation is that JetBlue will become the official airline of the Red Sox.
Those scheduled to attend the 2pm ET press conference are:
* Dave Barger, CEO JetBlue Airways
* Theo Epstein, Executive Vice President/General Manager, Boston Red Sox
* Terry Francona, Manager, Boston Red Sox
* Robin Hayes, JetBlue’s Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
* Sam Kennedy, Executive Vice President/Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Boston Red Sox
* Wally the Green Monster, Mascot of the Boston Red Sox
* JetBlue Crewmembers
Maury Brown is the Founder and President of the Business of Sports Network, which includes The Biz of Baseball, The Biz of Football, The Biz of Basketball and The Biz of Hockey. He is contributor to Baseball Prospectus, and is available as a freelance writer. Brown's full bio is here. He looks forward to your comments via email and can be contacted through the Business of Sports Network.
Don't forget to register and log in on The Biz of Baseball site to get updates via your in-box, and see information only logged in members can see.
Subscribe to The Biz of Baseball